2010-2011 Financial Aid

Nhi Huong Huynh, Fiscal Specialist

Class 11 will start this coming January 2011. If anyone who plan to use the Financial Aid, you now can file the Financial Aid as soon as possible. File a 2010-11 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for Fall Quarter 2010, Winter Quarter 2011 and Spring Quarter 2011 by going to www.fafsa.ed.gov. You can check out the link below for more information.
UW Graduate Student Financial Aid Website: http://www.washington.edu/student/osfa/graduate/

If you have questions, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA)
• Call 206/543-6101
• Recommended: E-mail [email protected]

Leave a Reply