Tina Bassir, TMMBA Associate Director
Each year, TMMBA students have the opportunity to participate in the International Study Tour. In March 2010, we will be visiting Santiago, Chile and Buenos Aires, Argentina. The study tour gives students a chance to broaden their business knowledge base and immerse in a different culture. Students will visit companies, meet business leaders and tour manufacturing facilities.
2010 Study Tour Objective include:
- Learn the dynamics of international business while enjoying the rich historical, cultural, and aesthetic dimensions of two “world class” cities – Santiago and Buenos Aires.
- Utilize business concepts, skills and strategic insights in a new cultural context and market economy.
- Analyze situations in which cultural or institutional differences may limit effective business performance.
- Apply lessons learned to your own organization.
- Have fun, learn to tango, and get to know your classmates.
As the planning continues, I’ll post additional details about the 2010 Study Tour.