Susie Buysse, Associate Director, Career Services & Company Outreach
As you look toward the New Year, define exactly what will make your future bright. With your career goal-setting, here are a few reminder tips:
1. Use a S.M.A.R.T. plan: Write goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant & time-based.
2. Stretch the goals, but be realistic.
3. Keep the list short: 4 – 5 is manageable.
4. Write them down and keep them visible.
5. Track your progress and celebrate success!
Goals = Action and Action = Results!