Conversations on Careers
In this episode Tashiya Gunesekera, Foster MBA 2019, talks about her internship and job search and switching to a career in Finance at Adobe from a “non-traditional” background that involved the Peace Corps and public sector consulting.
Apps and books mentioned:
- Meditation apps Calm and Headspace
- The Charisma Myth, Olivia Fox Cabane
- Better Together, Jonathan Sposato
- Radical Acceptance, Tara Brach
- How To Deal With Job Search Depression (NYT)
Conversations on Careers and Professional Life is a podcast hosted and produced by Gregory Heller, Senior Associate Director of MBA Career Management at the Foster School of Business. In each episode, Gregory speaks with guests about topics related to job searches, professional development, public speaking, resilience, and mindfulness. Guests include current MBA candidates and past students, faculty and staff, and outside experts.